Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's Go Rangers!

My house has been consumed with hockey these past few weeks and I have to say the games have been awesome although I would love if the Rangers could close the deal and move on from Round 1. But no, instead they are bent on sending my husband's blood pressure through the roof and tonight it all comes down to game 7.

There's no recipe or official post today (although I really should be posting one!) but we just got our computer back after months of working on old, slow computers and I am desperately trying to catch up on a million things and get myself back together in the cyber world. So today I leave one thought to all my readers.


And of course some chocolate covered oreos with some of our favorites Rangers' numbers supporting our boys and hoping for a big win!



No comments: