Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - A Photography Challenge

Among the many things that have been on my plate lately I have recently completed reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. For those who haven't read it, it's essentially about undertaking a journey to achieve total and true happiness without drastically changing your life. After finishing the book I realized that without even knowing it I had started my own similar journey for myself this year. I started this blog, I really got cranking on my book, I joined a book club, I started practicing yoga, I put a lot more focus and emphasis on my marriage and family and now today after seeing that so many people (including Michelle from Brown Eyed Baker) are undertaking a photography challenge I decided I wanted to join in too. After all, what's one more thing at this point?

So I'm jumping in and hope I'll be posting my first photo today or tomorrow (hopefully along with some recipes as well!) and have some fun with this.

For anyone who wants to join in please do and feel free to share your photos with me! I'd love to see them.

No comments: