Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Broken Computers and Food Blogging

After seeing this photo on Pinterest I couldn't help but post it here.

You see nearly two weeks ago my computer decided to stop working. Just like that, no warning nothing. These days when you're without a computer it feels almost as though the world shuts down. Thank God for phones allowing me to check email but updating a blog on a smart phone? Not so much.

My computer is still away at the computer hospital and I have still been snapping away photos of all the food I have been making but I have yet to get my hands on a computer until a day ago. I'm behind people, I know and I am not loving it at all. As of right now I have been working furiously to type up a bunch of posts tonight before I'm in the dark again.

Please bear with me, I should be able to resume up to normal operation soon.

1 comment:

Anita at Hungry Couple said...

My sympathies. Nothing's more frustrating than a broken computer. I have a love/hate relationship with mine.